Each year hundreds of international visitors choose to take advantage of your hosts local knowledge, with excellent well planned tours that are tailor made to suit every individual, with our personal private driver guided sightseeing tours of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey.
When you stay with us, you have the great advantage of staying with one of the region’s top tour guides. Your host John, operates the most amazing private driver guided tours and our lovely Edwardian Guest House is a perfect base to stay whilst enjoying touring and discovering the very best of the North Wales area.
Our aim is to enhance your stay with wonderful memories and enjoyable experiences with comfortable homely accommodation along with some amazing touring days.
The North Wales Tour Experience
Our North Wales Tour Experience package is tailor made to suit each individual, based on a minimum stay of 2 nights, with at least one day touring.
Discover more by staying 3 or 4 nights and capture the very best of the destination.
Just look at what we can offer!
- Comfortable 4 star Guest House accommodation, where you will feel at home with the locals
- Enjoy relaxed private driver guided touring days of North Wales, the Snowdonia National Park and Anglesey
- Let us introduce you to the Welsh Culture, History and stunning scenery of North Wales
- Visit the famous UNESCO world heritage medieval castle sites
- Enjoy VIP front row seats at a Male Voice Choir performance Tuesday and Thursday evenings (May through to October) or attend a rehearsal practice at other times of the year
- Enjoy taking a lesson and learning to speak Welsh in a beautiful stunning farm location
- Enjoy a True Taste of Wales with tasting some of local cuisine – including ‘Welsh Rarebit’
- Take a ride on the world’s oldest railway through beautiful and stunning scenery (subject to the operating timetable)
- Visit National Trust stately homes and beautiful gardens
- Discover hidden gems, tea rooms and country pubs
- Enjoy a series of short walks both on the coast and in the mountains
- Take the train or walk to the top of the world on Wales Highest Mountain
- Visit ancient monuments that time has forgotten
- Enjoy touring where the tour buses can’t go and other tour guides don’t even know about as we drive old drover and roman roads – where you will discover the real destination!
We can also provide you with a professional and reliable ‘Meet and Greet’ welcome and ‘Drop Off’ transfer services
Airports: Anglesey, Manchester, Liverpool, Heathrow and Gatwick.
Irish Ferry: Holyhead Port for the Irish Ferry services from Dublin in Ireland.
We provide a high profile presence on your arrival and you cannot fail to see your ‘Welcome’ host as you clear through the security areas. From your arrival, you can make the very most of your visit with our amazing transfer and tour service taking advantage of scenic routings and lovely places to stop for lunch or afternoon tea.
For further information regarding the Tour Options, visit: www.boutiquetours.co.uk
We look forward to being of service to you during your visit and helping you discover so much more of the destination with our special ‘Tour and Stay’ packages.