We have made every effort to make the guest house as accessible within the restrictions of the building’s age, character and layout.
1. Alice Court Guest House is a lovely Edwardian Guest House located in the central area of the seaside resort town of Llandudno on a wide boulevard that runs between the North Shore (town beach and promenade) and the West Shore (Conwy estuary).
2. Gloddaeth Street is a wide boulevard with free street parking immediately outside the property and adjacent there are also two pay and display car parks.
3. The approach to the property from all directions is on the level from the surrounding streets and roads.
4. Entrance to the Guest House is through a wrought iron gate (33″ wide).
5. A level Victorian tiled path (14.6″ long) leads to the main entrance (30″ wide) with 2 small steps (4″ & 2″ high) leading into the hallway (41″ wide), where the reception hallway has seating for up to 2 people.
6. The entrance to the breakfast dining room (30” wide) leads off from the reception hallway and is on the same level.
7. Unfortunately our guest house is not structurally suitable for the installation of a lift, but we are happy to help and assist guests with their luggage if requested.
8. We have no ground floor bedrooms and all of our guest bedrooms are located on the first and second floors. The stairs consist of 18 steps leading to the 1st floor for rooms 1 and 2 and a further 17 steps to the second floor for rooms 3 and 4, with 1 turn on each set of stairs. A hand rail runs continuously from the ground floor to the second floor.
9. All guests are issued with their own key to access the house and their own allocated Guest Room. All rooms feature cordless kettles, remote control televisions and thermostatically controlled radiators.
10. There is an automatic fire alarm system with emergency lighting to aid straightforward escape.
11. Llandudno has an excellent bus service with a bus stop opposite the Guest House to many areas and a main bus stop within 500 metres.
12. Llandudno Railway Station is approximately 10 minutes walk or a short taxi ride. Taxis can also be arranged on request.
13. Most mobile phone networks have a good reception within the vicinity.
14. We can provide all our information in large print.
15. Assistance dogs are welcome.
For further information and any questions relating to our access statement, then please contact us directly.